Payment for office visits
We accept all major insurances
We have a patient assistance program for those with low income and no insurance.
If you qualify, the office visit cost is reduced to $65.00 or free* including any testing that is performed.
*Go to our Registration page to fill out a statement of income to see if you qualify for free visits.
COST OF OTHER SERVICES
- We will prior authorize your medication with insurance to get your medication covered.
- If you do not have insurance, we will help you apply for the indigent medication program and often the State will pay for your medication.
- If your income is too great for the social programs, but you have no insurance, we keep a pulse on the costs of medications through the various pharmacies and will ensure you have the lowest cost option we can identify.
- We follow all patients and offer as much support as we can without associated costs. This includes helping with basic functions such as shelter and transportation.
- If you are identified with an infectious disease such as Hepatitis C, we will arrange treatment for you.
- If you need referrals to specialty care such as physical therapy or psychiatry we will arrange those for you as well.